【CPhI & P-MEC】Sourcing from the Heated Marketplace in China @ Zhejiang Export Commodity Online Fair--Pharma Sector
Zhejiang Province of China has established international trade and business with more than 200 countries and region. Situated along China's southeast coast by south of Yangtze River Delta, it is China's leading pharmaceutical manufacturing, R&D and service center, where total pharma output value is expected to exceed 300 billion RMB by 2022.
In order to facilitate ongoing and new business connections between Zhejiang and global pharma markets at this challenging time of travel restrictions, Zhejiang Department of Commerce together with PharmaSources.com will jointly hold the Zhejiang Export Commodity Online Fair (Pharma Sector) during 18 May to 13 June in 2020.
Pharma ingredients and machinery products will be displayed on the Online Fair. In the comfort of your home or office or anywhere else, suppliers and target buyers from India, Europe and North America are able to connect with each other, submit and request for quotations, and have video meetings for one-on-one business negotiation.
By digital tools, Zhejiang Export Commodity Online Fair (Pharma Sector) provides a great online platform for India, Europe and North America buyers to extend connection and explore opportunities to network and trade with Zhejiang pharma industry and enterprises.
What is Zhejiang Export Commodity Online Fair (Pharma Sector)?
• A digital marketplace of nearly 400 Suppliers from Zhejiang China during 18 May to 13 June 2020.
• APIs, pharma manufacturing and packaging machinery, pharma intermediates and fine chemicals products will be displayed on the Online Fair.
• Integrating the resources of PharmaSources.com to target specific buyers from India, Europe and North America countries and provide easy access to register.
• Feature 4 functions: Digital Marketplace, Online Matchmaking, Sourcing Requests and Online Meeting.
• To better serve buyers from 3 different country and regions with various purchasing demand of different pharma products, 10 special sessions will be divided into different products and target buyer segments.
• Digital Marketplace
Nearly 400 Suppliers from Zhejiang China will be displayed online, covering APIs, pharma manufacturing and packaging machinery, pharma intermediates and fine chemicals products. Buyers can select and explore detailed supplier profiles & products online.
• Online Matchmaking
China Pharma Connect is the online matchmaking system enables suppliers and buyers to browse and search potential business partners and products, send invitations and get connected online. Access Now
• Sourcing Request
Popular products and the purchasing requirements will be posted online until 30 June 2020. Buyers can submit purchasing demand and request for quotations.
• Online Meeting
The Online Meeting service enables suppliers and buyers to enjoy convenient “screen to screen” meeting with each other. Buyers can sign up and submit specific purchasing products requirement and access personalized matchmaking services to make appointments and attend one-on-one video meeting for business negotiation. Sign Up Now
- Connect with nearly 400 Zhejiang pharmaceutical suppliers online
- Explore detailed supplier profiles & products in the digital showroom
- Post purchasing requests and get multiple quotations
- Sign up as a buyer to enjoy one-on-one video meeting for business negotiation
Rolled out in 2010 as an online trade platform serving the pharmaceutical industry, PharmaSources has been re-named and rebranded from CPhI.CN in 2020. PharmaSources connects global pharma buyers and suppliers and promotes trade and development across the pharmaceutical industry.